Tuesday, May 6, 2014

getting organised.

after lamenting in my last couple of posts about my lack of organisation at the moment... i decided to change that this morning!

i dragged my butt OUT of bed when my alarm went off, instead of pressing snooze 1283987430 times which had become a terrible habit!
getting out of bed and into the shower 15 minutes before you have to leave for work definitely does not help organisation!

anywho, 6:30 i was out of bed. i had time to get some self-pampering done that was desperately needed... my scalp HATES winter and flakes terribly unless it gets a lathering with some coconut oil every now and again. i had time to make myself breakfast, and drink a cup of tea, as well as tidy up around the house a little and start to catch up on last nights masterchef and most importantly...



write some lists.
i've waxed lyrically about my love for lists in the past and it's never going to change.
they help me work out exactly what needs doing and helps to prioritise when things can be done too!

i'm hoping to carve out a little bit of time each morning for this practice.

but now, i'm going to sit down and teach myself a sewn bind off for the cowl i'm test knitting.
i used a long tail cast on, and i want a bind off to match! wish me luck!

how do you get yourself organised? are you a morning person? what's your favourite bind off when you're knitting? are you watching masterchef this season?

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I am watching Masterchef this season!

I like to get up early in the mornings and give myself time in the morning to write and ponder, but I'm a bit hopeless at it at the moment :)