Tuesday, February 25, 2014

take heart.

this week is donate life week for 2014.
a week to raise awareness and promote organ and tissue donation in australia!



donate life week encourages everyone to "have the chat", to make sure that everyone's family and loved ones, know their position on organ donation.

also, if you're over on instagram, curlypops, is having a little fun with her #curlypopstwohearts hashtag. two of her wonderful friends are waiting on heart transplants, so it is in their honour, as well as raising awareness for donate life week!

are you a registered organ donor? do your friends and family know your stance?

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Love your crochet and yes, I am an organ donor. Its on my drivers license and my family all knows. I can't understand why everyone wouldn't want to do this. After all, I won't be needing any of them will I. :-) And if I can help someone after my death...well I'm all for it!
Blessings,
Betsy