Tuesday, February 4, 2014

patching.

over the last week of january, i got my knit on, and managed to turn this...



into these...



for post a patch.
they're super quick and easy to knit up, i averaged one a night! and the hardest part, was sewing in the ends!

i'll be posting them off today, and then sizing up which balls in my stash and destined to become patches next! after i get to sewing some more hexies up that is...

do you knit? or crochet? would you like to make some patches too?


edit: it added another 46g to my stash busting total too! yahooooo!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I love to knit AND crochet and I'm working on some squares for a charity blanket right now. Very pretty yarn and patches.
Blessings,
Betsy

Lyndel said...

good stashbusting! I've done 2 washers in Bamboo/Cotton... 1 small, one slightly larger. Very happy.

Sally said...

I knitted squares for charity at the very beginning of my knitting journey - that was my motivation to learn and stick with it. Making squares was loads and loads of fun... I'm stash busting this year so knitting or hooking up some squares sounds ideal.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yay! I haven't been crocheting lately. Really need to start something. But it's bedtime now. Tomorrow is another day! Best wishes, Tammy

Maxabella said...

Hi Nicole! I haven't visited in such a long time, it's sad that My Creative Space closed because it was such a nice kinky. Post a patch is a terrific project. x

Life Love and Hiccups said...

What a great project! I love making squares too and are creating a collection to yarn bomb the trees at my boys school again this winter :) xx