Saturday, February 15, 2014

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

i mixed up this cake mix as promised...



as well as it being my bloggy birthday, i also had a co-worker with a birthday sunday too! i baked them up and took them into work as a bit of a happy birthday gesture!
hopefully it helped make her day a bit special (particularly because she was working, poor thing!)

i also started on one of my february goals



i pulled on my ridiculously BRIGHT exercise clothes, and went for a run. it was only a short one, but yesterday my muscles were aching a lovely ache, and i'm keen to pull those hyper orange runners on again this morning!
it was really fun!

this guy didn't just want hugs last night...



he also wanted to steal my chesse!
he's lucky he's cute i tell ya!

and lastly, this morning, i'm getting back to one of my favourite past-times...



list writing!
what i want to get done today, tomorrow, in the garden over the year... lots of lists!

what have you been up to this week? what has put a smile on your face?

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'm planning on making some cupcakes today. Sure to put a smile on my face.