Tuesday, October 15, 2013

making progress.

this month i've been working on a few projects...

the re-organisation of my craft supplies is coming along ok.
i've been working my way through these boxes, getting them looking pretty and most importantly, labelled! gotta be able to find what i want, when i want it!



i'm about half way through this stash of boxes...

i also started a new blankie



it's on hold at the moment while i get my pouffe cover done.
i knew that the pouffe cover would be a bit of a boring knit, so i'm not letting myself work on ANYTHING else, until it's all done.



so far it's working to keep me knitting away on it...
this is 3 balls in, just over a third the way done.
i'll definitely need to make another lining for the inside of the pouffe as the weave of the knit is quite fine... i probably should've bought some more wool and double knitted it. oh well!

i can't wait to get it finished because the state of my current pouffe is driving me mental, and i can't wait to get hooking again on that heart blankie above. it's just adorable.

i'm also supposed to be working hard on my study at the moment too... let's just say the list i posted last week, hasn't changed much...
let's not talk about it...

do you procrasticraft too? do you have to be strong with yourself to get projects finished?



1 comment:

Sally said...

Loving the colours in your new blanket... and the stitch. Gorgeous!!!