Saturday, October 26, 2013

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

burger dates with my bestie



the most delicious food comes out of food trucks. for sure.

gifts from clients at work.



he was super stoked i was able to fix his glasses so quickly after he'd sat on them.
i'll be remembering his name ;)

my shadow.



he'd follow me around all day if he could.

and getting moving again. in my new shoes.



it felt pretty good, now to keep it up!
definitely getting inspired by this awesome lady and her exercise habit!

what been happening this week to make you smile?



1 comment:

Carly Findlay said...

Ooh I love your runners! And your bike! Thank you for the mention! Don't you think bright exercise gear makes it even better? :)