Saturday, October 5, 2013

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

while i was visiting my grandma earlier in the week, she pulled this out of a cupboard while she was looking for something else...



my very first softie!
all of the body parts were stitched and turned before stuffing, but the head and ears i stuffed and then sewed around the edges! bit strange, but then again, i was probably about 6 when i made it! i've become a more logical crafter over the years ha ha!

also while i was at my grandmas, i spotted these AWESOME cannisters in her pantry!



i love the absolute gems she has in her house! they're super cool vintage stuff, but even better, everything has a story!

speaking of vintage... i found this little snippet during the week



it was in the very top of my wardrobe (which i had pulled everything out of and was vaccuuming, spring cleaning fever!). i can't imagine how long it's been up there for!

also, i am LOVING my little recipe database!



i finally finished taking all of the photos from my magazines and they're now all uploaded and ready for my recipe perusal! should make meal planning a LOT easier :D

what's making you smile this week? have you stumbled upon crafting from your past? or been ridiculously organised with your recipes?



1 comment:

Sally said...

That is so fantastic... the doll you made. The rest is cool too. Especially the train/tram ticket. Love old things that pop up from time to time.