Thursday, April 25, 2013

my creative space.

today's a month of prompt is kelly green.
this is all sorts of appropriate for what's going on in my creative space today because i'm working on this...



in fact, i've been working on it a lot the last couple of weeks

melbourne's weather has finally turned autumnal so i've found myself most nights in the last fortnight, hunkered down in my armchair with the heater on and my granny ripple strewn across my lap.



it's growing a little bit each night, and it's slowly getting longer and longer, creeping towards my toes a little more every evening!

are you playing along with kootoyoo and her my creative space game? what are you creating today?

6 comments:

Bec I am said...

Very nice, great colours and so so neat!

Polly said...

Wow that's fantastic. I've been thinking about teaching myself to crochet, is it hard? Any tips for how to start?

Ana BC said...

Your blanket is looking great !

Unknown said...

Nearly long enough to cover your toes! Great job.

Katie said...

I love the fact that theblanket is growing as it gets colder. Will be the perfect legnth just when you need it the most. :-)

Anonymous said...

Seriously gorgeous!