Thursday, January 3, 2013

january.

i've decided not to do a big 2013 post... this list should keep me going!

so i'll just focus on january for now ;)

i'm taking full advantage of my new diary...



and the monthly calendars at the start of the diary...



and the list of "notes" on the side of the monthly calendar...



"notes" no more, that's a list for my monthly goals surely??

i feel like these goals are really achievable :D i'm 3 for 3 with breakfasts already, and 2 for 2 with taking my lunch to work
promising start, no?


what are your goals for this month?

3 comments:

Dee said...

That list is awesome!
Loving your Frankie diary...li haven't committed to a 2013 diary yet, but I think I need to.
I love the monthly goals too.
Stay cool today, dee

Car said...

Love that diary! But alas - I dont need another this year :D or do I........

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

The diary is gorgeous. I like how you put the goals down the side. That's a great idea.