Wednesday, August 1, 2012

yay!



so those big plans i was banging on about yesterday...
well, this is it!

after thinking and planning and thinking and thinking... i've finally opened an etsy shop!

i've popped a few of the beanies in there, as well as another couple i found, HIDDEN in bb's study! i KNEW that i'd made more than i had present and accounted for!

please, please, PLEASE pop over and let me know what you think? positive or negative, i need advice :D


as well as opening up another little corner of the internets, i've been playing around with my blog design. if you're reading this post in a reader, feel free to pop over and have a look.
it's merely the start of a big overhaul i have planned, but it's started.

i have to say a MASSIVE thank-you to my awesome little brother. yesterday i dragged him over, having got him to pull some strings to get me a dslr for the afternoon, and then got him to help me design and pull together the buttons that are now gracing my side bar.
i've got a few more buttons to add, once i work out how to link to my instagram account and email... late night googling of html lessons to come ha ha!

i'm planning to pop a few more bits and bobs in my shop, over the month, i'll keep you posted!

what do you think of le makeover? any advice on selling on etsy?

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Congratualations!!!

Cathie said...

Yay, well done on shop & new design!

Cathie said...

Yay, well done on shop & new design!