Saturday, December 17, 2011

day 15.

on the 15th day of christmas, i, once again, didn't get up to many christmassy shenanigans...
i did however send off some hearts to open drawer.




they're raising funds for the margaret pratt foundation by yarn bombing a tree with many, many hearts! read about it here. the yarn bombing is happening today so get down there! unless of course you're stuck at work like me :(


also, have you entered my giveaway yet? you could win a very nice hand-knitted cushion! all you have to do is leave a comment on that post! easy as pie!
i also extended the deadline because i mayyy have forgotten to draw it on sunday. i'm drawing tit tomorrow instead! better hop to and enter because this is your last chance!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Nicole! I wish I could have made it over there today to watch them all being hung on the trees.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Adorable! I'd love to see that tree - what a lovely idea.