Monday, November 14, 2011

it all started with a chair...

i don't have a favourite movie so much as i have a movie i've watched so many times i can quote every line...
oh you don't know from the title of this blog post?
no? it's morgan freeman, you got any bones that need collecting? only the one in my pants!



honest to blog?

ok, yep, i like juno. for a very long time, it was my go-to movie. nothing on tv? i'd watch juno. couldn't get to sleep? i'd watch juno.
i kinda like it's quirkiness and i guess indie-ness.
i still hate that mark is such a freaking jerk and decides he's too cool for fatherhood (yup, spoiler alert) but i love vanessa and how strong she is.
also, bleeker is awesome. 'your shorts are looking especially gold today'

:D

what's your favourite movie?



3 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

My go to when I'm bored movie is Empire Records and my secret shame is She's All That. I'm a sucker for 90's films.

CurlyPops said...

I feel really really old now because all my fave films were made in the 80's.... The Breakfast Club is still the all time best hands down!

Lea said...

I LOVE Juno too. Adore Michael Cera