Monday, November 15, 2010

at my house...

today at my house...
i'm achieving the impossible, emptying the laundry basket!


if only for half a day, it still feels damn good :D
now, if only the rain would hold off for a little bit so i can get everything dry...


i'm also going to have a little bit of a tidy up around the house and outside of the house.
we've had a fence-man here all morning, fixing up our leany and warped fence. he's all done now but he's left the back yard in a bit of a state.
should keep me occupied for the rest of the afternoon.


what are you up to today?
lou is having a break but i'll still play along :D

1 comment:

Leonie said...

We deliberately leave one item in the laundry basket now because every time it gets properly empty someone wets the bed!
I'm over washing wet sheets so I just leave something in the bottom of the basket as a deterrent :-)